We are using premium quality Italian fabrics that feel absolutely divine against the skin - they are breathable, sweat-wicking, soft and durable. These fabrics are perfect for sweating & staying cool.
Our main heavyweight fabric is a blend of Q-NOVA® (sustainable polyamide with at least 50% regenerated from company's post-production materials and meets given traceability requirements) and ROICA™ (recycled elastomer with more than 58% of its composition from post-industrial waste).
This fabric has, at yarn level, the following certificate:
- GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certification which verifies the recycled content as well as the responsible social, environmental and chemical practices in the production.
For lining, we use lightweight fabric that is a blend of recycled polyamide and elastane.
Both fabrics have the following certificate:
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® which certifies that the fabrics do not contain and do not release substances harmful to human health. Our fabric supplier is based in Italy. The supplier is fully sustainable in their energy supply by using solar panels for both their production and administrative sites.
The factory has the following certifications:
Inside our garments (e.g. Leggings, Strappy bra), we use 100% natural rubber which is made in Spain. The elastics have the following certification:
- MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX® certification which is a traceable product label for products that have been manufactured in environmentally friendly facilities under safe and socially responsible working conditions. The label also reassures that it has been tested for harmful substances.
The fold over elastic, that we use on our Strappy Set, is made in Japan. It is 90% Polyester 10% Polyurethane and has the following certifications:
Our sliders used on our Strappy Set are sourced from China, made of Zinc Alloy, and have the following certification:
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certification which ensures that it has been tested for harmful substances and that it is harmless for human health.
The manufacturer has
- ISO 9000 certification which verifies that the company carried out audit and certification in accordance with the requirements for Quality Management System (GB/T 19001-2016/ISO9001:2015), it accords with the requirements through assessment.
Our threads are made in Portugal and are 100% recycled polyester. The thread has the following certifications:
Our woven brand labels are made in Belgium and are 80% recycled polyester 20% polyester. The labels have the following certification:
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® which ensures that it has been tested for harmful substances and that it is harmless for human health.
The care instructions are heat printed directly on the fabric in Estonia. The ink is produced in Japan, and it has the following certification:
- ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX® certification which verifies that there is no harmful effect on the human and environmental health of the textiles treated/ finished with the certified product.